Sunday, November 2, 2014

Romantic Slipcover

My latest slipcover has to be one of my favorites. If you have been following my blog you know that I adore ruffles.    My customer has great taste and I love how she decorated the apartment. She actually lives in an old gum factory headquarters that was converted into apartments.  The whole room has a very romantic feel.  The ruffles on the slipcover added to that romantic feeling.  My customer ordered 5 new down pillows for the back of the sofa and new down wrapped seat cushion inserts. She added a back pillow and now has 5 instead of 4 which I think looks more inviting and the seat cushions are 1" thicker than the original cushions.  The last two pictures are the before pictures of the sofa and chair where you can really see the difference between the new seat cushions.







 On a side note: I am so happy my soldier is back home from Afghanistan.  I am so very proud of him but I am happier he is finally back home!!!! God Bless all the military and their families!!


No comments:

Post a Comment