Friday, May 23, 2014

Small Sectional Slipcover

These are amazing before and after pictures. The bones of the furniture were in great shape and the seat cushions were in perfect condition.  This is a well built sectional from Arhaus. The original slipcover was in need of replacement and new pillows were in order.  The result is a brand new sectional.  The fabric is a brushed canvas in a wheat color.  I took pictures before the sectional pieces were reconnected hence the gap.

 My customer can have a whole new look by turning over the pillows to match the body of the slipcover.  She can also choose to mix things up and turn over a couple of the pillows.  I love the pillow fabric she chose.
 * hems don't match in picture- I should have adjusted how much I tucked in the back of the decking.  This can easily be corrected. Of course it is bugging the heck out of me.
 Before picture- you can see how stretched out the slipcover became over time and the pillows had seen better days.

 New pillow inserts made a BIG difference.
Before- side picture of sectional

No comments:

Post a Comment