Friday, March 22, 2013

Red Wing Slipcover

It has been a long time since I posted new pictures of my work.  During the Christmas rush I kept forgetting to bring my camera to the customer's home.


This was a great transformation from before to after.  The slipcover done in a red denim has breathed new life into this old girl.   The extra scrolls on the front of the wings is a great detail and posed quite a challenge combined with the attached back cushion. I am really happy with the results.


My calendar is quickly filling up.  As of today I am booking into the middle of June.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job! I love "before and afters", so I am often checking to see if you have some new photos up. Please remember that camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - looks like it was a challenging chair!

    ReplyDelete