Friday, September 28, 2012

Pillow Back Sofa Slipcover

I just finished this beautiful pillow back sofa slipcover. This slipcover was done in a nice warm white denim.  I will definitely recommend this fabric to future customers.  It washed beautifully and was a pleasure to sew.

 I am in love with my customers windows and her vignette behind the sofa on the sofa table. 

This is a large Arhaus sofa which used close to 24 yds of fabric.  I ordered all new replacement down pillows for across the back of the sofa.
My customer just sent me this picture she took this afternoon with some added pillows.  I love the pillow back look.  She sent the pictures in this email

"Thank you so much, I'm loving my sofa again! I knew you were good, but this is awesome! I just can't stop looking at it! You really do wonderful work!

Thanks bunches,


Kari "



I love getting emails like this from my great customers!

2 comments: