Saturday, August 4, 2012

Amy Butler visits Stitch Cleveland

Stitch Cleveland, my favorite local fabric shop, was hosting a meet and greet with Amy and David Butler. I was so excited to meet Amy and David. I am a big fan of Amy's fabric and I love working with her beautiful fabrics on the office chair slipcovers. They make me so happy.
Stitch Cleveland looked very festive and inviting.

 Heidi and Megan are the mother and daughter co-owners of Stitch Cleveland. Here they are having fun and looking cute.
  Amy Butler samples.





A small portion of Amy Butler fabrics at Stitch Cleveland.

Amy's husband David is also in a rock band "The Black Owls"


David has also come out with his own line of fabrics called Parson Gray.




David Butler, me and Amy Butler

Thank you Heidi and Megan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment